I love books. I love reading novels.
My preferred genres? Fantasy, fairy tale retelling and cozy mystery.
And when I have time, I also like to squeeze in a few middle-grade books, young-adult series, and chick lit to my reading pile. 😉
Some of my all-time favorite series include:
- Harry Potter series by J K Rowling
- The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
- Nightshade series by Andrea Cremer
- Hex Hall series by Rachel Hawkins
- Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan
- The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel series by Michael Scott
- Across the Universe series by Beth Revis
- Unearthly series by Cynthia Hand
- Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter
- Shadow Falls series by C.C. Hunter
- The Ruby Red trilogy by Kerstin Gier
- Newsoul series by Jodi Meadows
- The Cahill Witch Chronicles by Jessica Spotswood
My most recent favorites are:
- Scarlet by A C Gaughen
- Stolen Nights by Rebecca Maizel
- The Archived, The Unbound by Victoria Schwab
- A Magical Bakery Mystery series by Bailey Cates
- Psychic Eye Mystery series by Victoria Laurie
- A Wishcraft Mystery series by Heather Blake
- Send Me A Sign by Tiffany Schmidt (see my review here)
- The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa (see my review here)
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (see my review here)
- Maid Of Secrets by Jennifer McGowan (see my review here)
- Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols (see my review here)
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (see my review here)
- The Castle Behind Thorns by Merrie Haskell (see my review here)
Do I read non-fiction? Sometimes. I seldom write reviews about them, but I do check out books on health, faith and spirituality every now and then.
Besides reading books, I like to drink peppermint tea and listen to classical music. If you’d like to find out what I’m currently listening, you can click here to go to my YouTube playlist.
I hope you’re having fun surfing online.
Thank you for stopping by.
P.S. Due to time and other commitments, I’m currently not accepting review/ promo post requests.