Nardia is a very special nurse, one with a unique gift. With the touch of her bare hands, she can heal any physical ailment. With the help of her angel guide, Benilde, Nardia has healed her way through countless centuries.
Life should be easy for this attractive (not to mention, immortal) woman, but throw in two handsome men, a coffee addiction and memory loss that dates back to the medieval ages, and you’ve got a life that’s more than complicated.
When she meets AJ at her favorite coffee shop, she can’t help but feel an immediate attraction to him. At the same time, she knows there’s more to his story than what he’s letting on. And then there’s the handsome Doctor Regan, who she feels a connection with, but is she trying to make it more than is really there in order to spare her the heartbreak of being with AJ?
Only adding to her problems is the new resident, Dr. Jeffries, who seems out to get her from day one, and a murder case she can’t help solve without revealing her own secrets.
Can Nardia uncover the secrets of her own past while still moving forward and saving those in need of her help in the present?
10 facts about Banished from Grace
By Aria Williams
– Banished from grace used to be called Forgotten Grace before we discovered this name was commonly used in other series.
– Banished from Grace was created from Aria’s own feeling of helplessness, in the work place. While discussing possible super hero’s Aria wished to be able to heal those who were sick and the storyline was created from there.
– The plot for Banished from Grace was written in red pen on scrap paper found around the work place. She didn’t want to forget the ideas that were in her head so she did the only logical thing and scribbled down on about 25 tiny pieces of paper numbering each one.
– AJ was crafted after a real life person Aria had met working in the local shops, he was a musician and matched how she’s seen one of her male lead character’s. Both the real life person and character of AJ has a tattoo in the same area coincidentally.
– The first five chapters of Banished from Grace was written than the last two chapters. The rest of the book was written than from start to finish.
– The names of the angels Sariel and Israfel are from a dictionary of angels.
– The character of Dr Regan was created first and was potentially going to be Nardia’s only love interest, till Aria brain started to watch vampire diaries and AJ was created.
– Mason the four years old and Harry are both modelled from Aria’s 4 ½ year old sons.
– The first 10 thousand words of Banished from Grace were written in one setting.
– Banished from Grace has given Aria many ideas for other spin off series to explore the lives of other angels or demons.
Buy This Book:
About the Author
- 3 e-book copies of Banished From Grace (INT)