Welcome to my stop for Butterman (Time) Travel Inc. (book one) blog tour hosted by CBB Book Promotions.
Today, I’m going to share a guest post and giveaway.
Click HERE to see the rest of the blog tour schedule!
Title: Butterman (Time) Travel Inc.
Series: Butterman (Time) Travel Inc., #1
Author: P.K. Hrezo
Release Date: November 12, 2013
Format: Paperback/ ebook, 267 pages
Genre: New Adult Time Travel Adventure Romance
Recommended Age: 16 and up
Links: [goodreads][amazon.com][barnes & noble]
One part science fiction + One part romance + One part rock-n-roll = One heckuva good time.
It’s the year 2069 and even though eighteen-year-old Bianca Butterman is heir to the family biz, she may never see the day her time-craft license becomes official. When a government agent starts nosing around the operation, Butterman Travel, Inc. gets stuck with a full audit—part of a government take-over scheme to shut down all private time travel agencies. Enter former boy band superstar, Tristan Helms, desperate to retrieve a lost item from his past and willing to pay triple fare for a time-trip to get there, and Bianca has to find a way to complete the job and return home before the government gets wind and shuts down the family biz for good.
Welcome to Butterman Travel, Incorporated; a full service agency designed to meet all your exclusive time travel needs. We’re a family owned and operated business with one hundred years of experience. A place where you can rest assured, safety and reliability always come first.
Anxious to attend some special event from the past? Or for a glimpse of what the future holds?
You’ve come to the right place. We’re a fully accredited operation, offering an array of services; including, but not limited to: customized travel plans, professionally piloted operations, and personal trip guides. *Terms and conditions do apply
Use our Web conferencing to contact our frontline reservation specialist, Bianca Butterman, who will handle all your inquiries in a professional and efficient manner, offering a tentative itinerary and free fare quote, so you can make the most of your time trip.
We look forward to serving you at Butterman Travel, Inc., where time is always in your hands.
Today, the title of the featured post is “Code of Ethics”.
Would you consider using the service offered by Butterman Travel, Inc.?
Code of Ethics
Butterman Travel, Incorporated
We at Butterman Travel, Inc., are committed to providing a level of service to our clients that makes us a leader in time travel. We understand you have a choice in agencies, and that’s why we observe and adhere to a strict code of ethics, so you can rely on us for a safe, professional time trip.
Our goal is to make every trip a positive experience so that we can continue a high level of performance and improve wherever possible.
1. We will always offer you the lowest possible trip fare for the desired time window.
2. We will do our best to ensure you get the maximum experience, at the maximum time window created for your trip.
3. If we must cancel your trip due to time-craft maintenance, we will provide you with a prompt ticket refund.
4. We will strive to ensure our time-craft is always in optimum working order and meets the DOT code and regulations.
5. A complimentary time travel handbook will be provided to every new client.
6. We will strive to avoid any paradoxical factors, for the safety of our passengers, as well as the present timeline.
7. Every time trip will be guided by a certified and knowledgeable time travel pilot.
8. Protection plans will be offered for every time trip, in case of unexpected diversions and/or aborted trips.
9. Disclose any and all information regarding desired time trip, and answer any questions in a timely manner.
10. Any DOT fines cited to Butterman Travel, Inc., will be the sole responsibility of said agency, and not expense of client, unless otherwise noted by the DOT.
About the Author
- t-shirt of choice from outofprintclothing.com (US)
- Bettie Bookpage pixie ornament (US)
- $10 Amazon GC (INT)