Aa’Ishah at Reading Under the Stars sent me an email, sharing with me that she had nominated my blog for the Liebster Blog Award!
What a delightful surprise!! Thank you, Aa’Ishah! 🙂
As shared on Aa’Ishah’s blog, Liebster Blog award is for new bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
Award winners share 11 facts about themselves, answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who tagged them, come up with 11 of their own questions and tag 11 more bloggers with the award.
So, let’s see what questions Aa’Ishah has for me:
1. What is the ideal setting for you to read a book?
Sitting at my desk, with windows open, allowing good natural light into my room.
2. Paperback or ebook and why?
Ebook. I like to make the fonts bigger before reading. 🙂
3. If the world was about to end and you had the chance to save one book, what would it be?
This is a tough one, ‘coz I’d want to save as many books as I could, but if I really had to pick just one (and I’m assuming it’s a novel), I’d grab Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones.
4. If you could enter a book, what would it be and why?
Heist Society by Ally Carter, because I really want to meet Kat and Hale in-person. 🙂
5. If you could meet one love interest, who would it be?
Patch in the Hush, Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick.
6. Early bird or night owl?
Early bird in the summer. Night owl in the winter.
7. Favourite time of the year and why?
March till May, because there are cherry blossoms.
8. One book that you’ve been dying to read since its release and haven’t been able to.
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick.
9. What do you enjoy about blogging?
It’s fun to connect with so many helpful YA book lovers through blogging.
10. If a genie granted you three wishes that were book- or author-related, what would they be?
My first wish is to always have access to all the books that I love. My second wish is to be best friends with my favorite authors. My third wish is to spread joy to the world.
11. You get to change the colour of the sky. Do you change it? If so, what colour would you make it?
I don’t think I’d want to change the color of the sky. That’s because my favorite color is sky blue. 🙂
11 Facts About Me:
- I seldom have music in the background when I read.
- I love to sleep a lot.
- I like to eat kiwi and mangoes.
- I prefer sunny days than rainy days.
- I love vanilla ice-cream.
- I don’t like soft drinks.
- I tend to keep buying books even when I don’t have time to read them all.
- I prefer to use public transportation than to drive.
- I don’t like to put makeup on my face.
- I cried when I watched The Hunger Games movie.
- I like to giggle a lot. 🙂
Blogs that I’m tagging (i.e. my nominees):
- Jordon @ Miss Book Reviews
- Jasmine @ A Room with Books
- Becca @ Lost in Thought
- Jillian @ PidginPea’s Book Nook
- Nourin @ Book A Thon Freak
- Abby @ Wintry Words
- Mary @ Books Equals Brains
- Kaitlin & Beth @ YA Vixens
- Melissa @ Page Girl’s Page
- Elizabeth @ Stuffed Shelves
- Sandy @ Magical Manuscripts
My questions to my nominees:
- What are you currently reading?
- Name one YA contemporary novel that’s on your wishlist.
- Do you have an e-reader? If so, is it a kindle, nook, or …?
- How many books did you buy last month?
- Do you borrow books from the library? If so, which library do you go to?
- What’s your favorite book cover?
- Do you tweet about books online? If so, what’s your twitter handle?
- What type of memes or features, if any, do you include in your blog?
- What’s the title of your first blog post?
- If you could live the life of a fictional character, who would you become and why?
- What will you be reading next?
Hope everyone is enjoying a great summer.
Have a fabulous day!