This is part of the book blast for the Goddess Girls series. Hope you’ll love the giveaway at the end of the post. 🙂
Get to know Goddess Girl Pheme … the original “gossip girl”!
As the goddess girl of rumor and gossip, Pheme prides herself on being “in the know” and having the most up-to-date info on anyone and everyone at Mount Olympus Academy. To make sure that people really get her VIP messages, her words tend to linger in cloud letters above her head — just in case people don’t catch what she says!
But not everyone is thrilled with Pheme’s insider knowledge on everything MOA — including the Goddess Girls. Can Pheme ever be trusted? Or will this “gossip girl” find herself on the other end of the rumors?
· · ·
· · ·
Praise for The Goddess Girls
“…a clever take on Greek deities…” ~ Booklist
“Readers familiar with Greek myths should get a kick out of this plucky restaging.” ~ Publisher’s Weekly
“…an enchanting mythological world with middle-school woes compounded by life as a deity…” ~ School Library Journal
About The Goddess Girls Series
The Goddess Girls series, by Joan Holub and Suzanne Williams puts a modern spin on classic Greek myths. Follow the ins and outs of divine social life where the most privileged godboys and goddessgirls in the Greek pantheon hone their mythical skills.
- Athena the Brain – Finding out she’s a goddess and being sent to Mount Olympus brings Athena new friends, a weird dad, and the meanest girl in mythology — Medusa!
- Persephone the Phony – Hiding her feelings works fine for Persephone until she meets a guy she can be herself with — Hades, the bad-boy of the Underworld.
- Aphrodite the Beauty – Sure Aphrodite is beautiful, but it’s not always easy being the goddessgirl of love.
- Artemis the Brave – She may be the goddess of the hunt, but that doesn’t mean Artemis always feels brave.
- Athena the Wise – Zeus says Heracles has to do twelve tasks or he’ll get kicked out of MOA! Although she’s not sure it’s wise, Athena agrees to help out.
- Aphrodite the Diva – Isis claims she’s the goddess of love? Ha! But to keep the title all to herself, Aphrodite has to find the perfect match for Pygmalion, the most annoying boy ever.
- Artemis the Loyal – It’s time for the annual Olympic Games, and Artemis and her friends are not happy. It’s boys only. Not fair!
- Medusa the Mean – Medusa wants to be more like her two sisters and the other kids at Mount Olympus Academy — immortal. Is that too much to ask?
- The Girl Games (Goddess Girls Super Special) – Listen in on what all four goddess girls are thinking as Mount Olympus Academy hosts visitors from many lands — including an adorable kitten!The first-ever standalone superspecial in the Goddess Girls series!
- Pandora the Curious – Pandora is one of the few mortals at Mount Olympus Academy — and probably the most curious of all the students in school.
About the Authors
Author Suzanne Williams
Author Joan Holub
Book Blast Giveaway
- $100 Amazon Gift Card or Paypal Cash
- Ends 4/21/13
- Open only to those who can legally enter, receive and use an Amazon.com Gift Code or Paypal Cash.
- Winning Entry will be verified prior to prize being awarded.
- No purchase necessary.
- You must be 18 or older to enter or have your parent enter for you.
- The winner will be chosen by rafflecopter and announced here as well as emailed and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
- This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Rafflecopter or any other entity unless otherwise specified. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Giveaway was organized by Kathy from I Am A Reader, Not A Writer http://iamareader.com and sponsored by the author.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
This book blast is brought to you
by I Am A Reader.