This is part of the book blast for The Offering by Kimberly Derting. This is book #3 in the Pledge trilogy.
Don’t forget to enter the giveaway at the end of the post. 🙂
True love—and world war—is at stake in the conclusion to The Pledge trilogy, a dark and romantic blend of dystopia and fantasy.
Charlie, otherwise known as Queen Charlaina of Ludania, has become comfortable as a leader and a ruler. She’s done admirable work to restore Ludania’s broken communications systems with other Queendoms, and she’s mastered the art of ignoring Sabara, the evil former queen whose Essence is alive within Charlie. Or so she thinks.
When the negotiation of a peace agreement with the Queendom of Astonia goes awry, Charlie receives a brutal message that threatens Ludania, and it seems her only option is to sacrifice herself in exchange for Ludanian freedom.
But things aren’t always as they seem. Charlie is walking into a trap—one set by Sabara, who is determined to reclaim the Queendoms at any cost.
Praise for The Offering
“This was a truly epic ending to the series.” –Crystal Perkins, Goodreads Review
“The final book in Kimberly Derting’s Pledge trilogy is a thrilling conclusion. I was immediately swept up into it and powered right through. It was pretty much what I wanted with a few surprises along the way.” –Krys at Bibliopunkk Reads
About the Author
Kimberly Derting is the author of the BODY FINDER series, THE PLEDGE trilogy, and THE TAKING (coming April 2014 from HarperTeen). She lives in the Seattle area, with her husband and three children, who often find the outrageous things they say either in the pages of her books or posted on Twitter or Facebook for the entire world to see.
Click HERE for the blog tour schedule
- $50 Amazon Gift Card or Paypal Cash
- Ends 18 January 2014
- Open only to those who can legally enter, receive and use an Amazon.com Gift Code or Paypal Cash.
- Winning Entry will be verified prior to prize being awarded.
- No purchase necessary.
- You must be 18 or older to enter or have your parent enter for you.
- The winner will be chosen by rafflecopter and announced here as well as emailed and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
- This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Rafflecopter or any other entity unless otherwise specified. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Giveaway was organized by Kathy from I Am A Reader, Not A Writer http://iamareader.com and sponsored by the author.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
This book promotion is organized by Book Blast Tours